Route 1 Route 1

This was awesome! Great humor (Irate shorts enthusiast ftw) But like some people said, just clean up some animations a bit (I found it odd that Beedrill's movements were smoother than Cyndaquil's). Other than that, the speed of the whole thing was great, and I love how acrobatic you made Cyndaquil!

[MD2011] The Magician [MD2011] The Magician

Probably the most entertaining Madness flash ever.

It was awesome, and I love the music choice, it went perfectly with the comedy.

Rugs-A-Trillion Rugs-A-Trillion

The only ad I would enjoy watching repeatedly.

Funny, awesome, and just in case, if you'd ever need more voices to have some more variety, I would love to help!

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

AWESOME!

Truly great game, dude. I love the fact that you paid homage to Left 4 Dead 2 a lot in the game, like the main character who looks a lot like Ellis, and the special zombies seem familiar too. Nice.

Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 3 Dj Sheepwolf Mixer 3

Great!

Truly awesome, one of the few games to keep me entertained for a looong time. Keep it up, dude!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Addicting!

I played this game when it came out, and yet I still keep coming back for more.

League of Legends jam League of Legends jam

As everyone who plays LoL can say...I feel you on the afk, bro. IN other news, catchy song. I shall sing it every time someone goes afk. Btw, add me if you wish!
really bad luck <------ me.

LoL Theme SNES Remix 8bit LoL Theme SNES Remix 8bit

This...is going on to replace the original login screen music. Good job!

Decerto responds:

Thanks man!

Riding on the Edge Riding on the Edge

In-your-face. I like it.

Really awesome sound, it DOES sound powerful like the guy below me said. It is definitely going on my mp3. And my cellphone...and my laptop...keep it up!

Inner Demon Inner Demon

nice

Don't ask me why, but I see a resemblance to Kraid from Metroid. I also like the fact that the body looks like it's still in development and the head is fully grown. You really should get more views.

frozen-scumbag responds:

Thanks. means a lot.

Ghost District Ghost District

Awesome

I think this is probably my favorite of your paintings. It has a very "New York in 10 years" feel, haha. I like how you give some character and emotion to scenery. It makes it interesting. awesome!

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing

Truly amazing.

This is more than awesome, especially considering all the time and effort you put into it. The detail on his body is perfect, and I have no idea what "small mistakes" you're talking about. Overall, jaw-dropping work.